This autumn coloured theme brings joy to the heart with hues of turquoise, orange, yellow and an eclectic mix of flowers, creating a lovely tango of Tangerine! Many surprises were weaved into this theme; keep an eye out for golden pears, a botany ring pillow, paper lanterns and a whirl of playful polka dots and spiffy stripes of stationery picks, held in classic cookie jars and mugs. Getting creative with food and beverage choices allowed us to add texture and colours to the theme - an interesting facet more wedding celebrations should include!
(Left to Right) Safflower, wax flower, eucalyptus and ruscus. Kaaps groen, wax flower and eucalyptus. Spray rose, alstroemeria, wax flower and eucalyptus.
(Left) Flavourful canapés that excite include Salmon Pastrami on Rye Toast.
(Right) Sesame flavoured thin bread triangle sheets and Parma Ham with Rock Melon.
With all those and more, you can achieve this theme too with our tips:
- Suitable blooms for this theme are yellow roses, safflower, alstroemeria and wax flowers.
- Choose carnival coloured ribbons that adorn bare tiffany chair backs.
- A way of staying close to the theme’s colour palette is creating corsages using a selection of blooms from the bridal bouquet or centerpiece.
- Create your signature drink using the colours from your chosen palette. This summer backyard party presents a simple orange drink dressed with sticks and tiffany blue ribbons alongside blood orange cupcakes.
- For stationery choices, pick 3 cohesive designs or less, you can create a brilliant visual impact that’s neither harsh nor overwhelming.
Now all that’s in place, this courtyard date is all set to go!
Styling & Flowers: Wonderland For Detailed Planners
Photography: Plush Photography
Wedding Bands: Flower Diamond Boutique
Wedding Stationery: Nineteen Design Studio
Keywords: Décor, Table Setting, Wedding Colours
<< Back to Previous Page
You May Also Like